The biggest UK international tournament is back on 3-4 of June 2023.
- Longsword category A: for fencers who have won medals in reasonably large (20 participants +) open longsword tournaments, excluding beginner and internal club competitions. We kindly ask longsword league A participants to help us run Longsword league B.
- Longsword category B: open longsword tournament
- Women’s Longsword
- Open Single Rapier
- Women’s Single Rapier
- Open Sabre
- Women’s Sabre
- Cutting – Longsword
IMPORTANT: You can register for 3 open fencing competitions (i.e. cutting doesn’t count towards the limit). If you are eligible to take part in Women’s competitions you can register for one, two or all three on top of the 3 open tournaments and cutting.
If you made a mistake and registered for more tournaments than allowed we will refund you the price of the additional tournament registration.
We reserve the right to refund participants of the women’s tournaments in the case of an insufficient number of registrations (i.e. less than 5 participants in the category).
Cutting sword will be provided, and all other tournaments are held on a bring-your-own weapon basis.
Equipment requirements and tournament rules TBA
Venue and accommodation:
Bisham Abbey National Sports Centre
On-site accommodation is available. We offer 20 twin rooms on-site for Friday and Saturday nights. Rooms are £50pp per night (breakfast included in the price) which would be allocated on a first come first served basis. We will also allocate participants to specific rooms so if you have a preference for who you would like to share the room with, please leave a comment when booking.
There are only limited rooms available so please book early to ensure your space!
If you would like to book the accommodation for longer you need to contact the venue yourself.
If we run out of places in the rooms but will have a high interest in the tickets with accommodation we will be able to book additional spots at the nearby site (25-minute walk/5-minute drive) which can offer camping spots and bunk house. Prices to be confirmed. Please state your interest on the booking page in the comments section.
Meals and refreshments:
- There is a cafe on site providing meals, drinks and snacks
- There will be Friday and Saturday socials in the local pubs/restaurants.
- Breakfast is included for those booking accommodation on-site.
-7.30 pm The Duke of Clarence (56-58 High Street, Marlow, SL7 1AH)
- Competitors who would like to help us as volunteers for a single shift receive a £5 discount, those volunteering for two shifts receive a £10 discount and for 3+ shifts receive a £15 discount and a free lunch.
- Please state what kind of work you are interested in in the following questionnaire.
- After deciding on the number of shifts please use the following discount code before checkout – VOLUNTEER5 for 1 shift and £5 discount, VOLUNTEER10 for 2 shifts and £10 discount, VOLUNTEER15 for 3+ shifts and £15 discount.
- ONLY volunteering as an official, without participating in any tournaments – FREE of charge. We will return your travel costs and will provide lunch on a day of volunteering.
Cost to attend:
• ONLY volunteering as an official, without participating in any tournaments – FREE of charge.
- Competing in one open tournament- £30
- Competing in two open tournaments- £60
- Competing in three open tournaments- £90
- Competing in one women’s tournament – £20
- Competing in two women’s tournaments – £40
- Competing in two women’s tournaments – £60
- Cutting tournament – separate charge of £30
If you take part in 3 open tournaments, 3 women’s tournaments and a cutting tournament full price is £180.
Disclaimer: By registering you agree to the following statement:
“I understand that whilst every care will be taken to give safe instruction, I accept full responsibility and consider myself fit to participate. I have answered all questions correctly and all medical and health considerations are noted below.”
Bookings are closed for this event.